Why you should have a medical check-up
Our intensive and extended medical check-up is designed with executives and managers in mind who are interested to remain in good health.
Your health and productivity are an important prerequisite for continued dynamic and stability in all aspects of business life. High expectations, continuous appointments, travelling as well as the pressure to succeed can - without prevention - eventually lead to serious progressive health problems.
• Our check-up goes far above and beyond the extent of medical check-ups required by health insurance companies. It was developed according to the latest medical find-ings.
• The attending physician will interview you at length as well as accompany and advise you during the entire examination.
• All important pertinent test results and data will be available at the final interview.
• You receive a comprehensive overview of your current health status.
• The attending physician will develop jointly with you – if necessary - a personalized health program.
• A comprehensive medical report recapitulates all pertinent test results.
Preliminary discussions, basic analysis, final conclusions
- Evaluation of your completed questionnaire and extensive preliminary interview with our physician
- Extensive examination by our internal specialist
- Extensive final discussion
- Written final report
- Goal: Development of a guideline for possible further diagnostic purposes and – if needed – recommendation of therapeutic procedures
Heart, blood vessels, cardiovascular circulation, lungs
- Color-Doppler, Echocardiogram
- Electrocardiogram (rest period)
- Stress electrocardiogram
- Pulmonary function testing
- Examination of the cerebral artery circulation (color duplex sonography)
- Examination of the peripheral artery and blood vessel circulation
- Goal: Functional assessment of your heart, circulatory system and blood vessels, light reflex sonography, photoplethonography, analysation of the potential oxygen pressure
Abdominal organs and thyroid gland
- Ultrasound of the abdominal organs
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland
- For men: Examination of colon and prostate
- Goal: Establishing medical findings in the abdominal organs and thyroid glands
- For women: Gynecological examination, hormone level, bone density test, dietary counseling
- Blood tests: Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR), complete blood count, including differentiation of white blood count, cholesterol, HDL- and LDL cholesterol, triglyc-eride, GOP, GPT, gamma-GT, alkaline, phosphatase, cholinesterase, amylase, am-phocyte, iron, sodium, calcium, potassium, uric acid, creatinine, urea, serum-, protein- electrophoresis, rheumatic factors
- Urine analysis: White blood count, nitrite, pH-value, albumen, glucose, ketone, uro-bilinogen, bilirubin, hemoglobin
- Stool analysis: Heemofec-Test (possible detection of hidden feces blood)
- Goal: Summary of your present health conditions as well as the constellation of pos-sible risk factors
- Determination of specific stress symptoms during a personal consultation with a trained therapist.
- Stress analysis
- Natural medical treatments
- Nutritional education, fasting cure, intestinal cleansing
- Acupuncture – diagnostic and therapy
- Muscle tone enhancing training
- Hormone level
In case any medical disorders are detected, we offer an extended 2 days health check-up.
The examination- and consultation procedure lasts one day. The program starts at 8.15 a.m. and ends at approx. 5 p.m.
Should you have a lengthy trip to our hospital we suggest you arrive the day before the scheduled examination. We will be glad to make the appropriate arrangements for an overnight stay. After the initial tests you will be served a delicious breakfast. At lunchtime we invite you to a selected meal at our own “Four Seasons” restaurant. Together with the confirmation of your health check-up date, you will receive additional important informa-tion pertaining to the procedures involved.
Regular check-ups are an important prerequisite to protect your good health. We recom-mend regular medical health check-ups in 2-year-intervals.
Registration: Please contact our reception should you want to take advantage of our ex-tended medical check-up. If you have prior questions, our medical consultant will be glad to answer them.
Registration: 0049-5131-26330 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org